|Privacy & Security Notice
Effective as of September 1, 2011
Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
* What information Closet7 gathers from users of our Website.
* How Closet7 uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
* How Closet7uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
* What personal information, if any, Closet7 may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
* What kind of security measures Closet7 takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Closet7will inform you in the event of a security breach.
* The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Closet7 and have that information corrected, restrict Closet7s use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
* Other things you should know about privacy and Closet7.
The Type of Information our Website Collects About You
Closet7 collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Website. We receive and store information you enter on our Website or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with our Website, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Closet7s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and personal shopping and product preferences.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Website. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
How Closet7 Uses Information About You
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion clothing and accessories, and personal style news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Closet7 where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Closet7 with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Website uses or shares your information. Closet7 collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
* Website usage. Closet7s authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Closet7s authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Website for Closet7s internal analysis.
* Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information.
Our Security Practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers personal information for Closet7 business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Closet7 policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Closet7 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Website.
What are Cookies and How Does our Websites Use Them?
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing our Website Branding
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how Closet7 uses your personal information. When you register online with our Website, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail and/or email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, Closet7 may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on the Website by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on our Website to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States and Canadian visitors.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
Our Website are Not for Use by Children
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Website in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Closet7. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and Closet7 becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.